ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
Yakuza 7 import stream! (English live commentary) (龍が如く7) | MarzGurl
MarzGurl: Just received Yakuza 7 (龍が如く7) imported from Japan today, so I'd like to share if with all of you as I try it for the first time. Obviously, there will be spoilers for those of you who are waiting for the English localization. If that doesn't bother you, please join me!
View video on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MeTV Toons Adds Sonic the Hedgehog, Sitcom-Toons, Heathcliff, Quick Draw McGraw & More!
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: MeTV Toons Adds Sonic the Hedgehog, Sitcom-Toons, Heathcliff, Quick Draw McGraw & ...
-
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: The Mandalorian and Grogu Music Beats So Fire I Didn’t Leave #starwars #themandalorian...
-
Film Brain: Help, I'm trapped in a room of unfunny people! | Hostages (2025) (REVIEW) | Projector Shorts Cinematic masochist Film Brai...
-
Tony Goldmark is a producer of very good video episodes. But please remember that he is a human being, not a film studio with an army of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.