ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
I hate you Star Trek Beyond
I can't believe no one else did this video before me. I Hate You is the song played by the punk on the bus in Star Trek 4. Kirk Thatcher, a producer on the film (and a Jim Henson Company legend) didn't think any of Nimoy's song choices for that scene were proper punk, so he convinced them to let him record his own punk song that the film could use for free. The result was I HATE YOU. And Thatcher himself played the punk that Spock puts out of commission.
View on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Darkwing Duck Reboot We Never Got! DuckTales 2017 Spin-Off Series #darkwingduck #ducktales #90s
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: The Darkwing Duck Reboot We Never Got! DuckTales 2017 Spin-Off Series #darkwingduck #d...
-
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: The Mandalorian and Grogu Music Beats So Fire I Didn’t Leave #starwars #themandalorian...
-
Film Brain: Help, I'm trapped in a room of unfunny people! | Hostages (2025) (REVIEW) | Projector Shorts Cinematic masochist Film Brai...
-
Tony Goldmark is a producer of very good video episodes. But please remember that he is a human being, not a film studio with an army of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.