All this time if you are from Europe, you couldn't help but thinking: I know this "Theme of Boba Fett". Yes, indeed it's heavily inspired by the "Röversangen" ("Robber's Singing") from the movie of the Swedish children's book "Ronja Röverdotter" (lit. "Ronja Robbersdaughter"). You can hear the comparison here.
ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
"The Book of Boba Fett" meets the Swedish children book "Ronja Röverdotter"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reboots: No One Knows They Want #reboot #movies #tv #nostalgia #rant
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: Reboots: No One Knows They Want #reboot #movies #tv #nostalgia #rant Additional Infor...
-
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: The Mandalorian and Grogu Music Beats So Fire I Didn’t Leave #starwars #themandalorian...
-
Film Brain: Help, I'm trapped in a room of unfunny people! | Hostages (2025) (REVIEW) | Projector Shorts Cinematic masochist Film Brai...
-
Tony Goldmark is a producer of very good video episodes. But please remember that he is a human being, not a film studio with an army of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.