ASTROCOHORS CLUB - Other Departments
Quantum Leap: So Like, How Does It Work? | Allison Pregler
Allison Pregler: Is Sam's body or his mind leaping through time? I explore both theories in way too much detail. You can support the show (and see videos before everyone else) on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/MovieNights Website: http://www.phelous.com Twitter: @AllisonPregler Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MovieNightstheSeries #QuantumLeap #ScottBakula #DeanStockwell #DonaldBellisario #DeborahPratt #AllisonPregler #TV #VideoEssay #Essay
View video on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reboots: No One Knows They Want #reboot #movies #tv #nostalgia #rant
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: Reboots: No One Knows They Want #reboot #movies #tv #nostalgia #rant Additional Infor...
-
Produced by Black Nerd Comedy This episode features: The Mandalorian and Grogu Music Beats So Fire I Didn’t Leave #starwars #themandalorian...
-
Film Brain: Help, I'm trapped in a room of unfunny people! | Hostages (2025) (REVIEW) | Projector Shorts Cinematic masochist Film Brai...
-
Tony Goldmark is a producer of very good video episodes. But please remember that he is a human being, not a film studio with an army of...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.